Flippin' 365 days out of the year and it happens today. I'm not to sure what happened today, but it would make a great line somewhere in a romantic movie, don't you think so?
Anywho, its hot weather and you know what? I hate hot weather, gets people cranky(specially me) and brings a certain stench. Yuck. Never have I ever been fully prepared for summer and its smoldering heat.
I'm thinking about shutting my phone off for most of the day, only turning it on when I need to call someone or if mom and/or Bret go somewhere. Its driving me nuts how some people can call all the time. Grr.
Plus, I'm just annoyed at the person and don't pick up.
I still haven't gotten a letter from Melanie yet, they got back today so maybe she's just to tired to write me yet...?
Well, nothing major is going on, but something will in the next year, before I'm 21 to be sure. Its a scary change too, but I can't put it into words yet, specially when it hasn't happened.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
1 Kommentar:
wow hmm that day huh
Kommentar veröffentlichen