Motivational music is such a motivation for me....if motivational music wasn't enough to explain, I had to say it motivated me...just in case you didn't understand.
Blah, blah, blah....
So another boring day to be marked off on the calender. Opps, forgot to mark off yesterday too, silly me.
Maybe if I braided my hair and forgot to latch my bra I could join the hippies and chant outside the White House, or maybe I'll read in poor lighting and buy glasses to shove up the bridge of my nose and squeak out intelligent things like "serological test for people susceptible to dithpheria." could lead me into a socially inept person, devotedly, nay worshiping my intellectual pursuits. Anyways, what I'm trying to get at is why does ice cream have to be sooo bad, yet taste sooo good?
I've probably confused, weirded or freaked you out in more ways than one already, so I'm going to call it quits for tonight.
Cheerio ya'll!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen