Samstag, Februar 03, 2007

Excuse me, but.....

Hmmm, next to disliking lobster, I dislike being sick. So its the devils way of playing a cruel trick and making me sick. That jerk. Anyways, its not to bad, I just want it to go away.
I helped mom with grocery shopping today, it was fun, especially at Winco on a weekend in the produce section. With all the people in a frenzy to grab the best veggie or fruit, it feels like your at Farmers Market or something of the sort, chasing for the best of anything. It got rather comical when a tall brunette tried keeping the onions from mom (see I was watching from the other side), picking out the good ones ( there were hardly any of those). I guess you could say it got crazy and mom might have bumped carts with her to move on. Anyways, carrying on...
We went to Hastings after much begging and pleading and as an after thought I took mom to Basken Robbins as a thank you for taking me to Hastings gift (even though I think she enjoyed herself there). And, of course, I got a book. It was on sale though, that is my excuse(if I needed one in the first place) and so far its really good. Its "The Piano Tuner" by Daniel Mason.
Another suggested book in my library...

1 Kommentar:

Carrie hat gesagt…

Wow, your produce-buying experience sounds intense. How exciting. And I'm sorry that you're sick. That's no fun. And lobster is pretty nasty too.