Montag, Februar 05, 2007

Tape anyone?

So begins another long packing process and on top of that, we're fixing this dump of a house to sell. It really isn't that bad, like I had said before, dad's putting the floors in, and mom, Bret (finally) and I have almost nearly finished all the painting. It looks good, not enough for me to buy, but whoevers in the market for a place in Washtucna...
Today is Mitchelle's babyshower(a young Mrs.'s who I work with) but unfortunately I can't go because, urgh, I'm still sick. She's having a little boy if you wanted to know, his name is Logan. You just know he's going to be adorable.
I guess we'll be in Toledo a little bit longer than planned at the mid-end of March. Dad has been put on 10 hour days, 6 days a week, so thats really frusterating. He's been in a great mood lately which is good though, because the last few weeks have a little bit questionable on his happy radar.
Not completely sure when we'll start moving things over, its been up in the air lately. I might bring over 4 boxes of my own, most of it will stay with my grandparents because I'll be coming back to live anyways...
Do you hear about the undercover reporter who traveled around Vatican City, confessing sins he hadn't commited to priest just to find out what kind of reaction and advise he'd get?

7 Kommentare:

Carrie hat gesagt…

I'm so sorry that you're still sick! That's the pits! But I'm sure that all the packing and moving has to be a little bit exciting, although tiring and frustrating at times too. =) And isn't it always nice when your dad is in a good mood? My dad is in good moods very rarely these days, so I sure appreciate the occasional one! Have a great day Beth, love you!

Anonym hat gesagt…

you know you dont have too leave !!!!! you could uhh err stay ;) lol yeah right i can see the base ball bats comeing back out now... lol i think hes in a good mood when he gets too make fun of me grrr eddie lol ohh well

Carrie hat gesagt…

Beth, I have just one question for you. Did you hack into Sarah's myspace again, or was that a moment of insanity on Sarah's part? I, for one, think it's abso-freakin-loutely hilarious!

Carrie hat gesagt…

Beth, I have just one question for you. Did you hack into Sarah's myspace again, or was that a moment of insanity on Sarah's part? I, for one, think it's abso-freakin-loutely hilarious!

Beth hat gesagt…

I mgiht have hacked in *twiddling thumbs* Okay, I did:) I wouldn't doubt for one minute that Sarah would do something like that though...hehehe.
Katie, I will get ahold of you soon. I hate seeing you in any form of mind torture or pain, it stinks:(
Love you guys!!

Carrie hat gesagt…

Beth, you're evil!!! =)

Alise hat gesagt…

Beth, that was a horrible thing to do. but, in the words of your mother, "good girl"...yes, thats what she said when i gave Bret an AMAZING, history making wet-willy. ANYways, i will stop babbling before i make a fool of myself. thats just what kind of a mood i'm in. i'm sorry. love ya!